الأحد، 31 مارس 2013

Flight AA1846!


In these days, we're enjoying our spring break vacation. I went to Dallas to visit my friend Mohammed. The flight took three hours, so I had much time to do many things. I read a novel called "Aleph", which is written by Paulo Coelho, my favorite author. After reading one hundred pages, I decided to open my phone and write some thoughts on my note application, so I did and here are some of what I wrote.


Everyday at "SAL" I saw my best friend Yves who likes to talk about life's beliefs, aspects and plans, which inspires me and makes me thinking all the time. At SAL, I'm not only learning English, but also improving my experience and how to be a valuable person, which are my dreams. I learned a lot of things that make me feel that this journey is on the right way and I should straightly move on until I reach my destination.

As a man, you aren't supposed to be handsome, but you're expected to act like a man; gentleman.

You aren't expected to love your life, but you're supposed to live, so make this opportunity as special as you can.

Everyday is a new chance to learn, love and live our lives, let's go out and do something valuable.

Your future doesn't expect you to be successful because it doesn't care, instead, it sends a message everyday that you must be strong; stronger.

I asked my friend Jesus about his description of money, and he said "money is a tool that people use to pursue happiness." 

Life doesn't deserve a hug so don't you ever try to do that. You have to show respect to life by shaking hands. Those people who have three jobs and don't have time to enjoy their day, and their only joy is a five-hour sleeping, they tried to give their life an embrace and once they did it, life stabbed their back with endless problems. Then, they start respecting life and fixing these problems. Life will teach you the lesson after you had its exam.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق